-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of
richa soc-soft com
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 4:48 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Reducing GTK+ footprint

Greetings,

Can any one tell me or give me some links to know how I can reduce the
footprint of GTK.

Actually I want to remove some widgets (like frame, color selection,
file selection etc) which I am not using in my application.

Also I want to know that if there is any other alternate way to reduce
the GTK footprint.

Regards,

Richa