Re: delete-event of GtkWidget

Enrico TrÃger wrote:

Yes, I misused gtk_widget_hide and already fixed my code.

[...]

Obviously, I just wondered about the different behaviour of different
systems. I tested it also under Windows and there it is like in Debian,
the widget is still functional even though only by accident or some
other magic ;-).

That's the problem (or actually, the beauty) of Undefined Behaviour:
there's no need to even speculate on why things seem to work on one
system but not on others.

BTW, why didn't your compiler warn you about the incompatible function
pointer argument in your callback? I always have ALL compiler warnings
on maximum bickering level to avoid this sort of problem.

--Daniel