Re: GObject docs improvements

I'm trying to understand the Signals in GObject and I have lot of
questions not covered by the doc:

1)  The text "when they register a closure to be invoked upon the
signal emission" is not clear what is it a "closure" or what is the
diference with a callback

2) if a signature for a callback is:

return_type function_callback (gpointer instance, ... , gpointer user_data);

How do I know If is it correct to have callback declaration: void
function_callback (GObjectMyObject *object, gboolen val, MyType type),
and how to create a new signal that sends the data needed by my
callback

3) There's no more information about "c_marshaller" parameter,  where
they are defined or witch I can use on a given situation. Does I need
to select a marshalled that fits my callback declaration to get the
correct data?

4) On the "Detail" section the text: "Their detailed_signal parameter
is a string which identifies the name of the signal to connect to",
then when I create (g_signal_new) a signal name do I need to use a
form: "signal_name::detail" not just "signal_name"? what about the
text "signal named notify::cursor_position will actually connect to
the signal named notify with the cursor_position name", this is
redundant and unclear, what will be the correct name of my signal?