GObject docs improvements

hi,

yesterday I committed a first batch of cleanups to the GObject docs.
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gobject/index.html

IMHO this is a crucial documentation for the GNOME platform and it can be improved further. Marc-Andre Lureau and Zeeshan Ali already joined in the quest to improve this. What I like to ask you is to reply to this mail and tell us what you don't understand yet, point out parts that can be improved, let us know if there are some nagging concerns about the way GObject works. Are there details that should be explained by a picture?

If possible then please checkout the latest version and base your feedback on that one:
  svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/glib/trunk glib
  cd glib
  ./autogen.sh --prefix=$HOME/test
  make