Re: Catching the row deleted from a GtkTreeModel implementation

On Friday 09 February 2007 11:55, Vivien Malerba wrote:
I would suggest a different approach: add your own column to the
GtkListStore which stores your information summary as a GObject (so
you know when that object is destroyed).

This approach seems quite complex but yes, it makes the job. Maybe I'll try to
use a custom G_TYPE_BOXED instead of a GObject to improve performances, but
the concept is the same.

Thank you for your suggestion,
-- Nicola