-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org]On Behalf Of Fontana Nicola
Sent: Friday, February 09, 2007 2:36 AM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Catching the row deleted from a GtkTreeModel implementation

I'm keeping some summary fields of a GtkListStore and I need to update them
on
every model change. The problem is while catching the "row-deleted" signal
the row is yet deleted, so I can't access the row content to update my
summary fields.

How can I do it?

Thanks,

-- Nicola