Re: Catching the row deleted from a GtkTreeModel implementation

On Friday 09 February 2007 11:39, Suma H.S wrote:
how r u deleting the row?
It should be either through some key-press or mouse-click, in either case u
must select the row before selecting.
So...If it is through a key-press, catch the key-press signal and if it is
through a mouse-click,
catch mouse-click signal and access the selected row. Now do all the
updations u want and then delete the row from the model.

The model management is inside a library and it is shared by more
applications. Of course I can provide a function to call before a delete
operation, but I am short in memory and I'm sure before or after to forget to
call this function in the application.

-- Nicola