Re: Displaying a (simple) list of strings

An example of a GtkTreeView with a couple of strings.

About the 10 items limit I don't know how to do that. Maybe if you can get the requested size of a row ( gtk_cell_renderer_get_size () ), multiplying it by 10 and setting this size to the GtkTreeView (plus headers and stuff) but is an error prone approach to me. ¿Anyway are you sure that limiting the amount of items that can be displayed is comfortable to the user? Maybe if you pack the widgets well, you won't need that.