GtkColorButton and GtkFontButton problems

I am having two GtkColorButton and GtkFontButton widgets on my options dialog.

My problem is that when user clicks to one of those widgets, selection dialog that opens on the click, is opened correctly, but is being displayed underneath the options dialog
(which uses gtk_window_set_keep_above(GTK_WINDOW (Options), TRUE); )!

Is there any way to get the signal when such selector windows are displayed, and to bring them into the top of the stack (I want to keep keep_above style on Option dialog) ?
Is this a bug in those widgets ? Should I report this as a bug ?

I appreciate any helpful comments.