Re: GtkColorButton and GtkFontButton problems

On Fri, Aug 24, 2007 at 09:10:30AM +0200, Miroslav Rajcic wrote:
I am having two GtkColorButton and GtkFontButton widgets on my options
dialog.

My problem is that when user clicks to one of those widgets, selection
dialog that opens on the click, is opened correctly, but is being displayed
underneath the options dialog
(which uses gtk_window_set_keep_above(GTK_WINDOW (Options), TRUE); )!

Is there any way to get the signal when such selector windows are displayed,
and to bring them into the top of the stack (I want to keep keep_above style
on Option dialog) ?

If this happens on MS Windows and the dialogs are modal,
a workaround is to make the parent dialog temporarily
non-modal for the time the child dialog is displayed.
However, it's not so easy to do this for the selectors as
they do not provide any interface regarding the child
dialogs.

Is this a bug in those widgets ? Should I report this as a bug ?

More likely elsewhere, I encountered it with various kinds
of modal dialogs, e.g. child message dialogs and my own
subdialogs.  If you can create a minimal example and the
bug has not been reported yet, then please report.

Yeti

--
http://gwyddion.net/