Re: hbox with "width"
- From: "Jonathan Winterflood" <jonathan winterflood gmail com>
- To: "Gavin Keighren" <s9901726 sms ed ac uk>
- Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: hbox with "width"
- Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 14:40:40 +0200
On 8/17/07, Gavin Keighren <s9901726 sms ed ac uk> wrote:
On 17 Aug 2007, at 11:18, Dmitri Hrapof wrote:
I'd like to insert two widgets into my top level window so that the
always occupies, say, 70% of the total width.
Like in HTML table with "width" attribute.
Is it possible to do this with Glade/hbox properties/Alignment etc.
not resorting to "manual" width calculation at run-time?
You could use a GtkTable with 10 columns, then make the first widget
occupy the first 7, with the second widget taking up the other 3.
Neat idea, I didn't find any other way; except gtkPaned maybe (involves
extra coding to lock it)
Table, remember to tell it to keep the cells the same size
(set_homogeneous I beleive)
] [Thread Prev