Re: hbox with "width"

On 17 Aug 2007, at 11:18, Dmitri Hrapof wrote:

Hello!

I'd like to insert two widgets into my top level window so that the first widget
always occupies, say, 70% of the total width.
Like in HTML table with "width" attribute.
Is it possible to do this with Glade/hbox properties/Alignment etc.
not resorting to "manual" width calculation at run-time?

You could use a GtkTable with 10 columns, then make the first widget occupy the first 7, with the second widget taking up the other 3.

Gavin Keighren