Re: gtk eating tab hotkey

On Thu, 2007-04-19 at 20:45 -0400, Dan McMahill wrote:
I've created a main menubar with a handful of menus using the UI
manager.  All of my hotkeys work except for the menuitem which uses
"Tab" as the hotkey.  The problem is that gtk eats the tab and uses it
to move the focus around my different buttons and and other widgets on
the screen.  Then the menus never get triggered by a "Tab" press.

Please don't fight the accessibility support :-)  Tab is used to
help mouseless operation.

Can't you find an alternative within your program?  Users are
likely to discover tab in other programs and want yours to
work the same way.

Best,

Liam