Re: g_spawn_async_with_pipes() and kill()

On Ter, 2006-09-12 at 23:40 +0100, Chris Vine wrote:
It would therefore be worth checking the value of self->pppd_pid before you
call kill() on it - for example if it is 0 then it will send the SIGTERM
signal to all processes in the same process group as the caller, including
the calling process.

Thanks for your help. Unfortunately this is not the case and thus I'm
still in the dark. Here's the output from ltrace:

kill(17470, 15 <unfinished ...>
--- SIGTERM (Terminated) ---
+++ killed by SIGTERM +++

Mind you that 17470 was _not_ my app's pid.

Rui