Get a character size (height, width) in pango

  Hi.

  I've searched for it in the pango reference but I haven't found..
  I realy want to know how to get the width and height of a character in pago, with it's
PangoFontDescriptor..
  I know the character's width is not constant, but a average would be ok...

  Other thing, if I need only to write some charcaters, simple thing, in some widgets I'm creating, is
recomended to write them with gdk?? Or it is deprecated, and I should only use pango to write texts??

  Thanks a lot.
  Alexandre Pereira Bueno.

 Você quer respostas para suas perguntas? Ou você sabe muito e quer compartilhar seu conhecimento?
Experimente o Yahoo! Respostas!