Problem in creating a new widget.

Hi All,
I am creating a new widget say of CLASS A (like class table or so).

I need few key press events and I am achieving the same by
GtkBindingSet

But when I remove the widget from container, as in through
(Gtk_container_remove)

And then add another widget of same CLASS A to the container.

The key press events are received by both the widgets. (which I have
achieved through GtkBindingSet)

Should I explicitly remove the key bindings from the widget (when I am
removing it from the container) or how to go about it ??

If I am not clear in explaining, pls mail me back I would like to add more
details.

Rgds,
Madhusudan E