Re: Help with a variable in a .pc file

Daniel Espinosa wrote:

A lot of Thanks for your help, I have made the changes sugested and now I
found in the Makefile that the route to the directories are as spected
'/usr/share/glade3/catalogs'

But now please help me! I have configure.in and glade/Makefile.am, the
configure process creates the Makefile.in and Makefile in the glade dir, but
when I call make the library isn't created... Could you help me?
You'll need to show us the Makefile.am you are working with in your
glade subdir otherwise we cant tell whats going wrong - also make
sure that your "if HAVE_GLADE3" conditionals are correct and that
you've properly AC_SUBST'ed it in the configure.ac. (I happen to magicly
know that you didnt forget to add 'glade' to the subdir list in your
toplevel Makefile.am so I know that that at least is not the problem ;-) ).

Cheers,
                                      -Tristan