Re: embossing of text in insensitive buttons

On Sat, Nov 18, 2006 at 03:40:04AM -0500, Freddie Unpenstein wrote:

I think it'd need to be a style property, personally, rather than a developer setting.

That's what I suggested.

How about a general style property for shadow colour?  Have it set on button and menu item (etc.) styles...?

The point of my demonstration was to disprove the claim the
it would look better non-embossed and to show it's easier to
implement than to complain.  So if someone really wants it,
I suggest to make a patch (the easy part), submit to
bugzilla and get it accepted (this may be the hard part).

Yeti

--
Whatever.