Re: embossing of text in insensitive buttons

On Fri 10/27, David <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:
would it really improve anything? if people complain
about embossed labels without trying the non-embossed
look, does it tell anything (beside the fact they don't
care that much)?  see
http://kf.fyz.fce.vutbr.cz/~yeti/tmp/gtk-no-emboss.png

I wonder how it would look if you'd applied the emboss look to ALL the "click on me" type (and associated)
labels..?

I think it'd need to be a style property, personally, rather than a developer setting.  How about a general
style property for shadow colour?  Have it set on button and menu item (etc.) styles...?

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com