RE: Linux signals and GLIB g_io_channel usage

On Mon 10/23, James Scott Jr < skoona verizon net > wrote:
I am about to write the socket module of a program that follows the
gnu standard structure for a daemon. I am using glib wherever
possible and have a question concerning the use of linux signals.
Basically, I have blocked all signals on all threads according to
the standard daemon model and use a single thread with a sigwait()
to process the ones I'm interested in; like SIGHUP to reload the
config file.

I'm curious, to know where this documentation is...  Happen to have a URL handy?

Fredderic

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com