Re: Problem with gsignal connect

On 11/12/06, Naveen Kumar <naveen galieosoft com> wrote:

  Hi all,

      I am using GTK+-2.2.0 to develop my application in that i am using 5
entries.. and 2 spin buttons and i have 1 button. When i click the button i
nned to access all the data of entries and spin buttons to some variables.
Using g_signal_connect i am able to pass only one object but how can i pass
all the objects (5 entries + 2 spin buttons ) of click on the button.

      I dont want my objects as globel. I was able to do if i declare as
globel..

     Plese help me regard this,,

Thanks in Advance

Naveen

Make a structure with several pointers, allocate the structure (do not
use a local variable, as you will face problems if the window/dialog
remains on screen when the local variable goes out of scope), fill the
structure with pointers to each control (spin buttons, etc) and pass
it to the button's signal handler.