Re: Weird Segfaulting

i would use gdb.  tells you what line segfaulted.

On Fri, 19 May 2006, Jordan Walsh wrote:

Ok. I have been scratching my head on this one for a couple days now. First
here is the code:

http://dega.hopto.org/database.c

The problem is this. That "read_dir" works fine, the first time it is run.
But the second time it is called the program segfaults. I have narrowed the
segfault down to "read_dir". Because it works once I am led to believe it is
a memory allocation issue, but I cannot find anything I have done wrong. Any
help would be appreciated. Sorry about the messy code, alot is commented out
as i tried to figure out my problem.
--
Jordan Walsh
(910) 639-0111