Re: Weird Segfaulting

On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 00:03 -0400, Jordan Walsh wrote:

Ok. I have been scratching my head on this one for a couple days now.
First here is the code:

http://dega.hopto.org/database.c

The problem is this. That "read_dir" works fine, the first time it is
run. But the second time it is called the program segfaults. I have
narrowed the segfault down to "read_dir". Because it works once I am
led to believe it is a memory allocation issue, but I cannot find
anything I have done wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Sorry about
the messy code, alot is commented out as i tried to figure out my
problem.
--
Jordan Walsh
(910) 639-0111

A great way to solve a problem is to post a long well thought out thread
to a forum, wait an hour. At which point the solution becomes blatantly
obvious.