Re: noticing focus loss for a popup widnow

Just for the record, after a couple of weekends I've seem to figured it out
myself. The solution is to do gtk_add_grab (also grab focus, keyboard and
pointer). Then all events go to the widget that grabs and one can detect
outside clicks. A good example is in rythmbox sources.

Stefan