Re: HScroll bar Event...

On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 03:18:59PM +0530, Ganesh wrote:

            I  have been working with GTK+2.0 in an graphical application
,now  I am encountering with a problem,  could any one solve my problem &
help me .

The problem is as follows

          " In the databox(grid)  after zoomed in Y -axis(vertical
position) then HScroll bar should move as progress bar with out mouse
event...  "

             My questions are,

                1)  What is the event will generate by HScroll bar  when
we make a  mouse click ??.

                2)  Using box->adjX->value "changed"  event i did some
experiment using loop, but i could not able to view the ruler,Vscroll and
other boxes which are packed with main box.. Why?

                 3) After end of the loop, every things were fine in
position.. ie, exactly calculated moves had done... by expose() functions
execution at the end of the loop only.    What "event" parameter should i
pass to make HScroll bar  event would done without HScrollbar events in the
expose () member function.. ??

                4) Is there any alternate way for make smooth HScrollbar
movement without any event generation of mouse click... ??

If I understand your question correctly, you need this:

http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN602
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/gtk-General.html#gtk-events-pending

Yeti

--