Re: Program to Record Multiple Sound Input

On Sat, 2006-03-04 at 15:09 -0500, Tony Freeman wrote:
I wonder if you can help me find a program that may be suitable for what
I need.  I'm hoping that there is already a GTK/GNOME based program out
there that does what I want.

Search on freshmeat.net for what you want.

There are expensive hi quality 4ch soundcards, but for weather voice I'd
think you could get away with a couple of those USB sound dongles to get
4 channels.  Cheap on eBay.

  // Wally

--
Your eyes are weary from staring at the CRT.  You feel sleepy.  Notice
how restful it is to watch the cursor blink.  Close your eyes.  The