Re: Gtk+ Modality Problem

I managed to make it partially modal using a combination of functions:
set_modal, grab_add and set_transient_for. However I can still say
resize the window behind. It seems as you said that this i supposed to
be the behaviour since gtk_message_dialow_new creates a dialog with
identical functionality.

A Windows API person told me that when a window is modal all events
except a small set are filtered out for the back window. This small
set should definitely include paint and clicks and keyboard should be
out of it. Right now since I can resize the window with the mouse,
clearly the clicks are not filtered. Is there a way to set such a
filter so as to force modality further?

Atanas