From: John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>
Date: Jun 6, 2006 11:29 PM
Subject: Re: using gtk preffix, it's ok??
To: Alexandre <alpebu yahoo com br>
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 15:04 -0300, Alexandre wrote:
  Hi

  I'm in a project, to make a library with scientific widgets for gtk, and
I want to know if it's ok to use the gtk preffix in the functions and
objects.
  Or we have to use another preffix, since it's not official of gtk??

  Thanks,
  Alexandre.

Don't use the gtk namespace.  We don't even use the gtk namespace when
developing new widgets.  We use the egg namespace and then rename
everything when it gets merged in.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>