Re: using gtk preffix, it's ok??

On Tue, 2006-06-06 at 15:04 -0300, Alexandre wrote:
  Hi

  I'm in a project, to make a library with scientific widgets for gtk, and I want to know if it's ok to use
the gtk preffix in the functions and objects.
  Or we have to use another preffix, since it's not official of gtk??

  Thanks,
  Alexandre.

Don't use the gtk namespace.  We don't even use the gtk namespace when
developing new widgets.  We use the egg namespace and then rename
everything when it gets merged in.

--
John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com>