From: Greg Suarez [mailto:linux2512 gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2006 10:36 PM
To: Sailaxmi korada
Subject: Re: Example programs using GtkCellRendereCombo

Can anyone provide me with a sample program using GTKCellRendererCombo. When
I'm inserting 1, 0 into that it's being displayed as ture/False. Pl. help me

out

I'm not too familiar with GtkCellRendererCombo, but to convert from an
integer ( your 0/1 ) input to text ("false"/"true") you need to use
gtk_tree_view_column_set_cell_data_func() (if using GtkTreeViewColumn,
otherwise using something similar) and use g_object_set() to set the text in
the cell.

Hope this helps,

--
Greg Suarez