Re: Custom widget headache

On Wed, 31 May 2006 18:06:08 +0200, David NeÄas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

What the assignment *area = area_null is supposed to do?

God I'm stupid. Actually, this single line would have been enough as a reply.
Thanks for wasting your time with me. I really appreciate it.

Well, prepare for more work with gtk-doc (for instance).
There are tools which understand the standard naming
convetion and do not understand yours.

Good hint. I'll heed it.

And that's the core of the problem.  GtkWidget is a *part*
of CwArea.

Thanks. Thanks.
--Daniel (beating head on table)