From: nuser <fakeact bol com br>
Date: Jul 19, 2006 12:56 AM
Subject: glade begginer - callbacks.c
To: gtk-app-devel-list <gtk-app-devel-list gnome org>

hi,

my application is writen in c, and I use a file for the functions, another
one to hold the several structs are being used (using typedef), and the
functions prots.
another "application" uses these "methods" to manipulate data. so in the
other source.c, in the main() function i declared the pointers to those
custom data types (the structs), and include the header file I wrote. this
way all the "menu" options know that those functions I tell them to run, and
the data types I give as args, they exist somewhere.
my problem, i use anjuta and open glade from there when I need to edit
something on the GUI. I don't know yet what each file does on this default
template glade uses to save projects (on anjuta i started a GTK2 APP on the
wizard). where should i put:

- the declaration of those (pointers to) structs i'm going to use?
- where should i put those functions that manipulate data (create an
"instance" of those structs, destroy them, add information, retrieve
information), and that are going to be called from the GUI widgets (buttons,
etc)?
- depending on what is on certain data field of a given struct (those that I
made, which sometimes create sub structs that are another custom type of
data), some of these widgets may or may not be active (clickable, etc).

so forgive me if these are annoying and frequent questions, but i 'm
somewhat lost.

thanks!!