Re: platform support

just to confirm, it is nearly ok on mac osX and ok on linux and windows. how
about unix (and mostly on solaris)? I think it is ok since most of the linux
programs run on unix too but I dont know exectly, I am a beginner and I dont
know wether there is a difference for linux and unix programs.
Regars...
Ahmet Alper Parker