Re: slider_width - adjusting scrollbar sizes

EMAN wrote:

Oh yea forgot one thing.

The "slider-width" style propery of GtkRange is a read-only property in version 1.2 and unfortunately does not exist at all in 2.6 (though the documentation whould suggest otherwise).

I believe the trick I played with accessing the GtkRangeClass in 1.2 is what allowed me to write to it in 1.2 but those fields are now gone...

I'm not exactly sure whats the rationale behind setting all the style properties "read-only", its not like there was a gtk_widget_style_property_set() thats going to assert anything...
so I suppose it just makes sence to say they are "read-only".

Anyhow, you can use gtk_rc_parse_string() to set style properties on your widget.

Cheers,
                                 -Tristan