Re: slider_width - adjusting scrollbar sizes

Oh yea forgot one thing.

The "slider-width" style propery of GtkRange is a read-only property in version 1.2 and unfortunately does not exist at all in 2.6 (though the documentation whould suggest otherwise).

I believe the trick I played with accessing the GtkRangeClass in 1.2 is what allowed me to write to it in 1.2 but those fields are now gone...

Tristan Van Berkom wrote:
EMAN wrote:

You'll want to use the "slider-width" style property on GtkRange:

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkRange.html#GtkRange--slider-width