Re: Glib equivalent to std::set

Peter wrote:
I've been wanting to start an app in C++, but am leaning towards GLib
partly because of its easy Python integration.  My question is, what is
the best way to get a std::set equivalent in GLib?..

It seems there is no direct analogue in GLib.  However, you can get away
with using either GHashTable or GTree.  Maybe a little inefficient WRT
storage size, but I can tell you that Sets in Java (at least 1.4) are
implemented on top of Maps, i.e. essentially in the same way.

Paul