Re: Changing font size and color

On 2/24/06, Sandeep KS <kssandeepa yahoo com> wrote:

Hi everyone,
        I want to increase the font size and also change the font color in
GTK. So can anyone please tell me how to do it?

Hi sandeep

To modify font size
 PangoFontDescription *font;
  font=pango_font_description_from_string("San 9");
  gtk_widget_modify_font(widget,font);

To modify color
 GdkColor color;
 gdk_color_parse("blue",color);
 gtk_widget_modify_fg(widget,GTK_STATE_NORMAL,&color);

    Also tell me if i can change the background color of the GtkWindow.

 gtk_widget_modify_bg() ....
 look on API Docs for details :)

Regards !
Amitesh