Re: Application structuring with threads & network I/O - suggestions?

Am Freitag, den 17.02.2006, 22:04 -0500 schrieb Gorshkov:
I'm developing an small network application as a test case before I go on to
my main app - I want to make my mistakes on something small & manageable. [...]

Unfortunately, we can't do much about it without having seen code. My
suspicion is that you just proved that C is error prone.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>