From: Paolo Franzetti [mailto:paolo lambrate inaf it]
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2006 1:41 PM
To: Madhusudan E
Subject: Re: Switching theme

Madhusudan E wrote:
Hi,
On selecting the theme,
Use, say   gtk_rc_parse("/home/Madhu/gtk/Themes/AquaX/gtk-2.0/gtkrc");
Then reset the window rc styles using gtk_widget_reset_rc_styles(window);
Then reparse all...
  gtk_rc_reparse_all();
I hope this helps....
Rgds,
Madhusudan

Thanks for the suggestion.

It "almost" works ...

The first time I switch theme it works (a part for the menu from
which I launch the command); then it works no more, or it works
partially (some widgets updated, some not).

I am using libglade to build my application; it could be a problem?

Thanks again,
Paolo