-----Original Message-----
From: gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org
[mailto:gtk-app-devel-list-bounces gnome org] On Behalf Of Paolo Franzetti
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2006 2:24 PM
To: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Switching theme

Hi.

In my GTK application I have put in the main() these lines:

gtk_init(&argc, &argv);

gtk_rc_parse("/home/paolo/mygtkthemes/MY_THEME/gtk-2.0/gtkrc");

gtk_main();

In this way the application starts using the 'MY_THEME' theme.

During the execution I would like to be able to switch to
another theme; I guess I should use the gtk_rc_reset_styles()
function, but I did not find anywhere a simple example on how
to use it.

Anyone can help me?

Thank you very much,
Paolo