Re: Record/Playback GUI Operations

On 8/25/06, Sai Laxmi K <sai korada xilinx com> wrote:
Thanks Mr.Vivien,
   That site was extremely useful. But I have one problem in configuring. I
know this query is not relevant to this post, but I'm not able to find any
other means to solve this. When I'm configuring Xnee with Cygwin, it's
throwing two errors,

**** ERROR ****

Could not locate the needed X11 extensions:

   RECORD
   XTest

Make sure you have them installed before building Xnee

Where can I find these two extensions and how can I include them in my
Cygwin. Can you pl. help me.

These are the X server extensions, which you need to configure for
your X server running on Windows. I don't use windows so I can't help
you there, sorry. Maybe try to ask the cygwin guys...

Regards,

vivien