From: Vivien Malerba [mailto:vmalerba gmail com]
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 5:18 PM
To: Sai Laxmi K
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Record/Playback GUI Operations

On 8/24/06, Sai Laxmi K <sai korada xilinx com> wrote:

Hi,
  I've developed an application with GTK. Now the requirement is that the
key presses and button clicks should be recorded so that the user can
play-back the test and get the results. Is there a way in GTK to
accomplish
this. Pl. give some advice to me on this.

There is the Xnee program which might be of interest to you then:
http://www.gnu.org/software/xnee/

Regards,

Vivien