Re: g_object_class_install_property

Madhusudan E wrote:
Hi All,
I have defined a new widget and I want to install properties.

I have defined Gobject_class->set_property
Gobject_class->get_property
to my local functions.

And as well I have installed the property using G_object_class_install_property()

But the control is not getting passed to the local functions that I have set
to Gobject_class->set_property and Gobject_class->get_property.

Is there any other dependencies that I need to ckeck???

Does that property already exist on that object ?

-Tristan