From: Tristan Van Berkom [mailto:tvb gnome org]
Sent: Tuesday, August 22, 2006 7:07 PM
To: Madhusudan E
Cc: gtk-app-devel-list gnome org
Subject: Re: g_object_class_install_property

Madhusudan E wrote:
Hi All,
I have defined a new widget and I want to install properties.

I have defined
Gobject_class->set_property
Gobject_class->get_property
to my local functions.

And as well I have installed the property using
G_object_class_install_property()

But the control is not getting passed to the local functions that I have
set
to Gobject_class->set_property and Gobject_class->get_property.

Is there any other dependencies that I need to ckeck???

Does that property already exist on that object ?

-Tristan