Re: where to find a specific part of the gnome code?

rupert wrote:
Im at a point with my application where i exactly need the code for the
function that runs when you have encrypted disks and start gnome.
I mean the password request for the LUKS devices that pops up when gnome is
starting on my ubuntu/dapper machine.
i looked though the gnome cvs but thats way to much to handle.

My goal:
In my code i want to execute a cryptsetup shellcommand which gives you an
password request after starting,
i found the gnome_password_dialog, but this doesnt seem the right, because
there is no user needed in my request.
Just for testing I started coding a small gtk_dialog, but at the point where
i have to pass the password to the cryptsetup command I am stuck, so I would
like to take a look at the code from the gnome tree.

I dont think the component you speak of is really in gnome software...

You can feed the password to cryptsetup using stdin, and you can also
use a gtk/gnome dialog to do so, maybe the ubuntu folks wrote up something
that does this ?

Cheers,
                  -Tristan