Re: help me catch up on GTK gui tools

Brett Stottlemyer wrote:
[...]

So from a GUI building standpoint, I can use whatever works to get the
basics done and then modify/update in code for any custom widgets.  Sounds
good to me. I really just want simple controls around a gtkglext window.
I am still curious about GTKBuilder and the status of glade v3.
Brett,
   We are planning on releasing the first stable Glade 3 very soon
(along the lines of "this week").
It will come with support for all widgets in the 2.8 familiy but no GObjects
(as we are still using the libglade format which is currently restricted to
GtkWidget subclasses).

We'll ofcourse try to have a GTKBuilder format supporting version
available at the same time as 2.12 comes out.

Cheers,
                   -Tristan