Re: Key-value file parser, howto get all groups and create loop from them

On 8/3/06, David Nečas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

On Thu, Aug 03, 2006 at 09:15:56PM +0200, rupert wrote:

> One thing beside this that bothers me is that i now kicked the idea of
> having buttons in the table, now I use a list and have only one pair of
> buttons for all of them.
> I got the Images changing whit a timeout in the old version, but in my
> Treeview
> i have to use pixbuf and I havent been able to change the pixbuf with my
> timeout,

If I read it correctly you are trying to change "pixbuf"
property of a GdkPixbuf.  This doesn't make sense -- don't
you get run-time warnings to console?

Change the pixbuf in the model:

    pixbuf = gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file(...);
    gtk_tree_store_set(treestore, &iter, column_id, pixbuf, -1);
    g_object_unref(pixbuf);

but how can I pass all the Information like the treestore, itert.., with the
g_timeout_add(), because it only allows me one filed for data to pass.

g_timeout_add(100, crypto_mount_set_pixbuf, pixbuf_mount);

and that's all.  However, if you use some images repeatedly,
register them as stock icons or load the pixbufs only once
and reuse them.

I have no idea how to do this.
Could you please link me to an example,
from reading the reference i dont get is how to use it correctly:

thx