Re: Key-value file parser, howto get all groups and create loop from them

Am Dienstag, den 01.08.2006, 19:12 +0200 schrieb rupert:
Im so far with my code that i want to create a table where each group
gets a row that has labels, buttons and textentries.
right now im using a GtkTable where i create the Widgets in the for
loop that gets the content from the keyfile, is this possible or do I
have to use a treeview?

No, unfortunately there is currently no button implementation for tree
views, at least none I know of.

I can compile the app but get a segfault while running, it looks like
this with one static row http://az-lantech.de/ubuntu/view.png.

Without seeing your code, we can't really help you.

--
Christian Neumair <chris gnome-de org>