Opening a GtkWindow from a Thread

Dear all,

I am desperatly trying to open a dialog box from a thread on Windows XP. The dialog box is indeed
opening, but when I try to move it from its initial position, the GUI freezes.
The only way I could find to let the application work is to create the dialog box at the start
of each thread (before calling gtk_main) and then use the gtk_widget_show / hide procedure.
Unfortunately, this method is not really suited to my needs.

Does anyone have an idea on how I could stabilize the GUI ?

Sincerely,

Vincent Butty