Re: Trouble adding a lot of rows

Hi,
Have you tried setting the sort func to NULL before
inserting the rows? That should basically disable the
sorting
Cheers,
TranVan Hoang

--- raul o <rotaiza2003 yahoo co uk> wrote:

Hello:

Well, I have a trouble when I add a lot of rows
(+700)in a list. I know that the problem are in the
sort function that I defined using
set_sort_function.

In "GTK+ 2.0 Tree View Tutorial" I found the next:
"Secondly, you should make sure that sorting is
disabled while you are doing your mass
insertions..."
but I don't know how disable the sorting when I
adding
the rows. Any suggestion, code or paper?

Thanks
ROtaiza